Well, my day is just getting warmed up and it’s already been a good birthday so far. Granted, I’m at work, which sucks, but all of my guys are out at meetings, which rocks. Got a good night’s sleep – always a nice thing.
I have received several well-wishes so far, which is a good feeling. I’ve also gotten phone calls and emails – making me feel loved today.
But what you want to know about is the loot, right? Well, here’s a partial list:
1) The Buffy Season Two DVD set from Mare-Bear
2) A great book on flowers from my mom and dad
3) A fantastic Harrod’s bag from my mom and dad
4) Two angel figurines with angels holding a dog and cat from my sister
5) Lottery scratchoffs, a bit of cash and cute candleholders from my mom in law
6) Lottery scratchoffs from my brother in law (total winnings: $17)
7) A VeggieTales doll of Jr. Asparagus from my husband
8) A lovely tablecloth and a bit of cash from my grandmother
9) Tickets to “Into the Woods” on Broadway, which we saw a couple weeks ago and loved (front row, baby!) from my husband
All in all – a great day so far! Now, I go back to work – one of my guys just emailed a presentation for me to clean up.
If you liked that post, read on...
Lazy Sunday - Nope! on June 18th, 2007
Wow! on June 18th, 2004
Posting on July 15th, 2004
I'm Not Disheartened Anymore on August 26th, 2009