Well, my day is just getting warmed up and it’s already been a good birthday so far. Granted, I’m at work, which sucks, but all of my guys are out at meetings, which rocks. Got a good night’s sleep – always a nice thing.
I have received several well-wishes so far, which is a good feeling. I’ve also gotten phone calls and emails – making me feel loved today.
But what you want to know about is the loot, right? Well, here’s a partial list:
1) The Buffy Season Two DVD set from Mare-Bear
2) A great book on flowers from my mom and dad
3) A fantastic Harrod’s bag from my mom and dad
4) Two angel figurines with angels holding a dog and cat from my sister
5) Lottery scratchoffs, a bit of cash and cute candleholders from my mom in law
6) Lottery scratchoffs from my brother in law (total winnings: $17)
7) A VeggieTales doll of Jr. Asparagus from my husband
8) A lovely tablecloth and a bit of cash from my grandmother
9) Tickets to “Into the Woods” on Broadway, which we saw a couple weeks ago and loved (front row, baby!) from my husband
All in all – a great day so far! Now, I go back to work – one of my guys just emailed a presentation for me to clean up.
If you liked that post, read on...
No Post On Friday? on August 27th, 2005
It's Official! on August 15th, 2005
How Wrong is This? on August 13th, 2004
A Sad Day on June 30th, 2004