What a day this has been! LOTS to talk about!
1) I got my haircut. It looks fabu and I’m glad I finally got it styled a bit.
2) Got an email from the Fluid Pudding household telling me that Mrs. Pudding was going to have a c-section.
3) Got another email from the Fluid Pudding household telling me that Mrs. Pudding was being sent home.
4) Found out that a woman in our church was kind of in labor but sent home.
5) Had delicious dinner with my husband – steak and lobster. Yum.
6) Went to see “Fever Pitch” with my husband. I love Jimmy Fallon.
7) Got call during movie. Woman from church in labor after all, babysitter at that woman’s house, new babysitter installed at our house.
Other news? We bought our “Star Wars” tickets tonight. We’ll be seeing the movie on Thursday, May 19th at 7 p.m. Denis is thrilled.
And with that I’m signing off for the evening.
And I hope that tomorrow when I wake up I find an email from Mr. Pudding saying that Mrs. Pudding went into labor after all…it would be fun to see two baby announcements in my emailbox!
If you liked that post, read on...
Another Skunk on October 13th, 2005
Lazy Saturday on December 20th, 2008
Garage Sale A Success on May 13th, 2006
It's Official: I'm Insane on March 4th, 2004