So last night I was up until about 1:20 a.m. trying to figure out how to get my backup.pst file that I created before I left my old company to import into Outlook so that I could then sync the information back to my PDA. I tried everything in my power to get that PST file to work, to no avail.
Then I remembered today that I had a CSV file from when I exported my Outlook contacts to Gmail in May or June. Denis found it on a disk and was able to import it into Outlook. Tonight I’ll sync that info back to my PDA.
The sad part is that I didn’t associate the NOTES field from Outlook when I did the export, so I did lose some vital information that I kept in Denis’ contact info. I also lost a couple contacts that I created in late June and July. But 90% returned is better than 0% returned!