I just finished watching tonight’s eppy of AI4 and wanted to comment before it all left my head in sleep.
1) Constance Pheaux-Rocker ruined a perfectly good Bee Gees song that was made immortal by Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake on Saturday Night Live. He will never be forgiven.
2) Carrie Underwood did a decent job doing one of my least favorite Donna Summer songs. I thought she looked good – don’t know what Simon was talking about there, but his comment did make me laugh.
3) Scott Savol – I hate that song, but I admit he did a great job with it. It could only be an improvement after last week.
4) Anthony Federov – was it my imagination or was he channeling Peter Allen? That’s all I have to say about that.
5) Vonzell Solomon – wasn’t impressed. I disagree with Simon – I don’t think she got away with her Chaka Khan/Whitney impression.
6) Anwar Robinson – Yet another song that I personally can’t stand. Unimpressed, we flipped through this one pretty quickly on Tivo, so I can’t comment.
7) Bo Bice. Me likey. He rocked it out and I heart him.
My choices for bottom three? Carrie, Vonzell and Anwar, with Anwar going home.
If you liked that post, read on...
TV: How I Met Your Mother - GET OUT!!!! on April 21st, 2008
This 'n' That on April 8th, 2004
When Bad Acting Meets Really Bad Writing on May 9th, 2005
On Dancing and Gymnastics on November 26th, 2007