I just finished watching tonight’s eppy of AI4 and wanted to comment before it all left my head in sleep.
1) Constance Pheaux-Rocker ruined a perfectly good Bee Gees song that was made immortal by Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake on Saturday Night Live. He will never be forgiven.
2) Carrie Underwood did a decent job doing one of my least favorite Donna Summer songs. I thought she looked good – don’t know what Simon was talking about there, but his comment did make me laugh.
3) Scott Savol – I hate that song, but I admit he did a great job with it. It could only be an improvement after last week.
4) Anthony Federov – was it my imagination or was he channeling Peter Allen? That’s all I have to say about that.
5) Vonzell Solomon – wasn’t impressed. I disagree with Simon – I don’t think she got away with her Chaka Khan/Whitney impression.
6) Anwar Robinson – Yet another song that I personally can’t stand. Unimpressed, we flipped through this one pretty quickly on Tivo, so I can’t comment.
7) Bo Bice. Me likey. He rocked it out and I heart him.
My choices for bottom three? Carrie, Vonzell and Anwar, with Anwar going home.
If you liked that post, read on...
TV: Survivor - Guatemala on September 16th, 2005
"We Have To Dance To Big Brother!" on September 13th, 2006
TV: BB6 In All It's Glory on August 17th, 2005
TV: The 4400 on August 29th, 2005