Wow….in two days I’ll officially be on maternity leave. Things I am looking forward to:
1. Catching up on Netflix. I’ve been lax lately, so I bumped a bunch of movies up to the top for my viewing pleasure.
2. Catching up on my reading. I’ve slowed down way too much and hope that I’ll be able to find time between CootieBoy’s naps to read a couple chapters a week (which is more than I’m averaging now).
3. Sleeping in. Yeah right. *snort*
4. Not working. At an office, that is.
5. Being able to say the phrase “my husband and kids” when discussing my family.
6. Losing weight. I can’t tell you how excited I am that I won’t be waddling around anymore.
7. Having the ability to stay inside on gross hot days and not take a step outside for ANY reason.
8. Bottle/formula feeding my son. I had briefly debated doing the breastfeeding thing and am so grateful that Denis said our finances weren’t so bad that I had to do that. I was really dreading that whole thing.
9. Being with CootieGirl for more than an hour a day during the week, which is what I get right now as a WOHM.
10. NOT BEING PREGNANT ANYMORE! NO HEARTBURN! NO CHARLEY HORSES! NO MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT PEEING! NO BODY ACHES! NO MORE CANKLES!
If you liked that post, read on...
Can't Do It on September 16th, 2004
My Near Miss on October 26th, 2005
I Accidently Told The Chick I Was Boo'n That I Was Boo'n Her! on October 29th, 2008
Dream a Little Dream of Me on April 30th, 2002