Okay, so I know when my mom goes on vacation she spends a week getting the house cleaned, stuff packed, chores completed and just generally getting everything “done”.
Me? Well, for an idea of what *I* to do prepare for a vacation, let’s review what I did last night:
1) Got home from daycare where I picked up the kids
2) Gave CootieBoy a bottle and then put him to bed for the night (God Bless the Time Change)
3) Started a load of laundry
4) Watched an episode of “Hi-5” with CootieGirl
5) Talk to Denis for a bit when he got home
6) Got CootieGirl ready for bed after some quality time.
7) Worked on the computer for an hour or so to complete a freelance gig for my old company.
8) Came back downstairs and plopped in front of the tv to watch my Tivo’d episode of “7th Heaven”
9) Talked to Denis about stuff for a while
10) Went to bed
Glorious, isn’t it? :biggrin:
So poor Denis, today he is finishing the laundry I started, sending off some bills, making duplicate keys for the girls who are kid/pet/housesitting, grocery shopping for the girls, packing his stuff for the trip, cleaning our house, plus dealing with his RE clients.
Tonight when I get home I will be packing, dyeing my hair (yes, you read that right), and playing with CootieGirl since I won’t get to see her for 10 days. Ericka arrives at our house around 8 p.m. and our goal is to be out of the driveway by 8:30 p.m.
If you liked that post, read on...
Jaynee here. We're at corky's on May 14th, 2004
Day 10. And 11. And 12, Really. on November 17th, 2016
A Good Day on November 20th, 2008
Getting Prepared on May 23rd, 2008