My sister posted this, courtesy of someone else, so I thought I’d do it too:
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 6:30am on weekdays, noon on the weekends
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE? Anderson Cooper, the CNN newsbroadcaster. Or Alan Titchmarsh from BBC America’s “Ground Force”.
3. GOLD OR SILVER? Silver
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets
5. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Buffy the Vampire Slayer, of course
somehow we’re missing #6
7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? One of my bosses (he’ll go unnamed, but those who know me know which one I mean)
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope
9. WHAT/WHO INSPIRES YOU? Wow…no idea. Alan Titchmarsh inspires me to garden, my neighbor Brandon inspires me with his songwriting, and various other people inspire me about other things. Like my sister said, good writing inspires me as well.
10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? My maiden middle name was Arlington.
11. BEACH, CITY, or COUNTRY? Country
12. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything with bits of chocolate chip cookie in it
14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? Buttered and salted. But if it’s a the movie theater, it can only be salted – my body can’t handle the fake butter they use.
15. FAVORITE COLOR? Purple
16. FAVORITE CAR? The Mini-Cooper
17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Peanut butter/strawberry jelly
18. TRUE LOVE? My entire family – including pets
19. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Condescension
20. FAVORITE FLOWER? Calla lily
21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE? Until we had all financial matters decided with an accountant before picking up the ticket. Although I’d tell my immediate family as soon as it hits.
22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK? Still water – I HATE all carbonated drinks
23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? The one I use is blue with yellow accents, the one Denis uses is brown with green accents
24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? Four. HOW MANY ADDITIONAL THINGS? One of my father’s dogtags from Vietnam, a nickel formed into a cross, a bottle opener, 5 membership tags, a Hawaii key chain
25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? North Carolina or someplace in Europe.
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY? No
27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Thursday
28. RED or WHITE WINE? Neither – I don’t drink wine at all
29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? I worked all day.
30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? No
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? West Side Story, following by My Fair Lady, followed by Auntie Mame