Courtesy of Amy at Permission to Peruse:
The rules are:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago. In April of 1998 I was celebrating being married for one year and gearing up to celebrate my husband’s birthday. I think this was the year we went to Montauk for our anniversary.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? 1) Take CootieBoy to gymnastics, 2) pick up Denis’ birthday present, 3) vacuum the house, 4) work on a blanket custom order, 5) laundry.
3. Snacks I enjoy: Buttered popcorn, rice krispy treats, anything chocolate
4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire. A billionaire? Wow – I can’t even fathom. a HUGE tithe to the church, and just as much to charities. Trust funds for all immediate family members, pay off mortgages of all immediate family members, A large scholarship fund at my college. Buy some acreage (50-60 acres) and build a house smack dab in the middle. Those are things I’d do if I was a millionaire, too – I wouldn’t even need a billion!
5. Three of my bad habits: procrastination, leaving dishes in the sink, putting off laundry until the last possible moment – wait, that’s “procrastination” again isn’t it?
6. 5 Places I have lived: Washington, England, Virginia, California, New Jersey
7. 5 Jobs I have had: JC Penney clerk, christian bookstore clerk, movie theater manager, word processor, secretary
8. 5 people I want to know more about: Anyone! Feel free to participate!
If you liked that post, read on...
Two Things I Love: Joss Whedon and Neil Patrick Harris. GENIUS! on July 15th, 2008
Yeah, Me Too on June 29th, 2005
Death on January 8th, 2004
? of the Day on June 6th, 2007