We have a lot to talk about today – lots of completely random things.
1) JD Adams should NOT have been pushed forward to another round on American Idol 2 because he did horribly last night. Frenchie, on the other hand, rocks and should be in the Top 10.
2) Attn: Women who ride the M27 bus. Yes, I’m pregnant. So when I’m standing in front of you while you sit and relax, don’t look at my belly and then my face trying to determine whether I’m pregnant or not. Cuz you know you’re still not gonna give up your seat, you selfish witch.
3) Denis is bowling tonight with folks at his company. He’s taking his bowling ball and shoes. Hope he bowls well so they don’t all laugh at him for trying to look like an expert bowler.
4) Dang it, I forgot to watch “Angel” last night and supposedly he became Angelus last night. ARG! I was too busy watching JD Adams flub his song on AI2 and forgot to tape “Angel”
5) I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful my job has become now that I’m not working for that one horrible demeaning banker. Now he gets to break the spirit of the New Hot Admin. Woo Hoo!
6) Heartburn sucks. Really, it does. I never had pity for those that suffered from it and never quite understood how they could complain so much. Well here’s me. Complaining. And suffering. This pregnancy NEEDS to end soon.
7) Harry Potter Bertie Bott’s Jelly Beans – yes, they have all those gross flavors just like in the book and movie. Whatever you do – stay away from the SARDINE flavored bean. It makes the VOMIT one almost taste good.