1. I’m still not quite feeling well. My knees are still twinging, but are definitely better than they were yesterday. Never did get to the gym last night for a swim though.
2. I’m feeling weird today – breathless and a bit lightheaded. I’ve got a killer headache/migraine going that not even Motrin Migraine has helped. My eyeballs hurt more than they did yesterday. I mean – it hurts to even BLINK.
3. I’ve made an appointment to have my new super-duper car stereo installed in the truck this weekend when I’m down in VA. So I’ll have lousy tunes on the way down, but ROCKIN’ tunes on the way back. Must remember to pack the CD case with good music for the return driving. CootieGirl and I will be slammin’ the trax, yo.
4. While I worship Don & Mike, my deejays that I listened to for over 10 years in DC, I must admit that Scott and Todd are starting to grow on me. Denis made a comment that they were the best deejays he’d heard in a while, so I began listening to them on my commutes into work. I have to say they are kind of funny. In a completely different way from Don & Mike (nothing beats Don & Mike on Mondays talking about their weekends), but still entertaining.
5. I’m now thinking that as much as I want to go to Alaska as my reward for losing weight, I’m NOW thinking in all my geekdom that I may attend next summer’s Moonlight Rising, a fan-run Buffy convention that already promises to have Jonathan and Andrew in attendance next year (last year they had Giles, Spike & Tara as well as a few others – I’m hoping those will reappear next year as well). Yeah, I’m a nerd. BUFFY RULZ!
6. Is it Friday yet?
If you liked that post, read on...
No Charge on January 5th, 2005
So Much For a Relaxing Day...But Hey - I Made Some Money! on April 9th, 2005
Busy Weekend Already! on August 16th, 2003
Go Bulldogs! on February 18th, 2005