I got this from one of my baby bulletin boards and thought I’d post it here and answer the question.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? All the colors of the rainbow since I collect Fiestaware
2. WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW? Armageddon by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It’s the mousepad that came with our new-isheMachines computer
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINES? I don’t read magazines
6. FAVORITE SMELLS? Mexican vanilla, fresh laundry out of the dryer, my baby’s head
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Freshly mowed grass was the first thing that came to mind
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? that I need more sleep
9. FAVORITE COLOR? Purple
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Brown
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2 if I can get to it in a timely manner, 3 if I can’t
12. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? If we have a boy next, we still like Owen, and I have suddenly fallen in love with the girl’s name Tabitha.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? My family!
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate definitely chocolate
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I did before I had the baby – now I’m Little Miss Defensive Driver instead of Little Miss Road Rage
16. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No – unless you count the four cats who refuse to budge when I need to get out of bed and can’t because their collective fat butts on top of the covers are trapping me under the covers
17. STORMS – COOL OR SCARY? Cool – especially when the sky turns that wacky shade of green/grey
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? a 1973 mud-brown Plymouth Duster that my uncle sold me
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Jesus Christ
21. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Gemini, June 20
22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Nope – I barely tolerate broccoli in the first place
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? a Stay-at-Home Mom and an owner of a movie theater
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? naturally white blonde hair
25. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes!
26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Usually half full
27. FAVORITE MOVIES? West Side Story, My Fair Lady, Auntie Mame, just to name a few
28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? No, I never have, but my typing speed is still impeccable (I avg. 90 wpm)
29. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? a baseball bat
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 13
31. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College Basketball during the NCAA tournament
32. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? spiders
33. FAVORITE CD? right now it’s the Sifl & Olly cd I just got in the mail.
37. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? Anything reality-tv based. If you had asked me BEFORE it ended I would say Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
38. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup – mustard sucks
39. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG? Hot dog
40. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? I don’t drink anything carbonated
41. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Waikiki Beach in Hawaii and Amsterdam in The Netherlands
42. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Legolas from Lord of the Rings
43. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? McDonald’s Big Mac, although I only eat a couple of them per year
44. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW? Something to Sleep To by Michelle Branch
45. WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW BESIDES ANSWERING THESE SILLY QUESTIONS? Listening to my Sifl & Olly cd
46. WHAT IS FOR DINNER TONIGHT? We had pizza
47. WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING? Wheaties cereal
48. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? WHAT IS IT? When I was a kid my nickname was Jaynee Bug, but now it’s just Jaynee
49. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE NOW? my dad’s old Ford Explorer that he sold us after CootieGirl joined the family
50. WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Jane