I haven’t done this in a while. I like the topic, so we’ll go ahead and do it.
Courtesy of the friday five.
1. How many times have you truly been in love? Twice. Once with a guy I dated a couple years after college. I knew he was all wrong for me, but I fell for him anyway. He’s also the first one to break my heart. The second guy was, well, my husband!
2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most? Denis rocks. That’s about all I can say. He’s generous, kind, considerate, a great cook, helpful, talented, handsome, smart, funny, fun to be with, and an all around good guy.
3. What qualities should a significant other have? All of the above!
4. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I doubt it. Not that I can think of. *thinks back* Nah – never did.
5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be? People shouldn’t earn it – it should be given to others freely and with full faith that they’ll accept it and give it back to you.