This morning I’m taking CG back to the pediatrician to have her toe looked at. Last night it looked okay, but not great. This morning it is a lot redder, more swollen, and leaking a lot of fluid – so obviously they didn’t get all the infection out. Since CG won’t let ME touch it to avoid a doctor visit, it’s back to the doctor we go. I’ve already left messages with Mr. BIL and CG’s teacher to advise them of this morning’s drop-in. I’m hoping to get out of there as fast as Denis did yesterday when he took her.
Update at 9 a.m.: The pediatrician refused to see her without an appointment, and there wasn’t one until 11:30 a.m. So I decided to drain the infection myself. I got some out, but not all. But the screaming coming out of my daughter’s mouth was unbearable so I stopped and called the pediatrician back. Miracle – they had a 10 a.m. cancellation! So we’re home for the next 45 minutes and then I’ll take her in.
If you liked that post, read on...
Kindergarten Playdate on August 8th, 2008
A Repeat on July 29th, 2007
Update on O on March 5th, 2006
Oh No on November 16th, 2006